- Concepts of Digital Marketing
- Website Planning
- Wordpress Website Designing
- Content for Website
- Fundamentals of SEO
- Voice Search Optimisation
- Local SEO
- Advanced SEO
- Technical SEO
- Content Development & Marketing
- SEO Auditing
- Google Smart Campaigns
- Google Search Advertising
- Google Display Advertising
- Youtube Advertising
- Shopping Ads (E-Commerce Ads)
- How to Get Freelance Projects
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Mobile App Advertising
- Facebook Marketing
- Linkedin Marketing
- Instagram Marketing
- Pinterest Marketing
- Youtube Marketing
- Basics of Video Editing
- Inbound Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
Let's help you!
- Madhyamgram , Kolkata 700129
- +91 – 8697671741
In our Technical SEO course, you will understand how to optimize your website to get crawled and indexed by google without any problem.
Technical SEO is all about correcting your website to help search engines in Crawling and Indexing.
We will start this module with the Schema markup and implementation of Schema Markup to understand properly.
The next part will be covering structured data and the Importance of structured data in SEO to apply in the Search Console.
Then We will continue to study Rich snippets, Rich Cards to understand Carousel SERP results.
The next part will be studying how to track and handling AMP errors while the interaction between Google bots and websites through Search console or Google Webmasters.
The Final part will be Search Analytics and how to analyze the data where you will learn about tracking the Traffic or visitor data in your Website.
- What is Schema markup?
- Different types of Schema
- How to implement Schema Markup?
- What is structured data? Importance of structured data in SEO
- Rich snippets, Rich Cards, Carousel
- What are Broken links? How to find Broken links?
- Search console: The tool & how to use it
- Handling AMP errors
- Search Analytics and how to analyze the data
- What is 301 Redirection? How to implement it?
Each Digital Marketing module is led by an instructor. We conduct our class through whiteboard explanations, videos, interactive sessions, live projects, and real-time Q&A during and after the course. We provide end to end digital marketing training program from basic to advanced level along with placement assistance.