1st Ever Virtual Event for gyms in Kolkata
Corona/Covid 19 has changed the way of doing gym business, earlier people were coming out for their health and fitness, Exercise but now the time has changed people due to social distancing and corona. The marketing plans, strategies to get gym membership, working earlier are not giving results now and many fitness centres and gyms in kolkata, are struggling for survival.
Our Events Solves Marketing Barrier for gyms
- New members are not enrolling.
- Previous members are canceling their membership.
- How to retain previous gym members.
- How to increase the gym client base.
- How to recover lockdown or corona losses.
- How to create a gym client Ecosystem.
If you are really looking for solutions to the mentioned questions, register for this Virtual Event for Gyms in Kolkata and get your answers.
Who can Join this Event:
- A fitness centre owner and gym owner looking to market the brand more effectively.
- An individual, looking to build their personal brand in the Fitness industry.
- A gym professional looking for real time marketing ideas to market their skills, experience, or generate clients.
- Anyone who wants to know how to do marketing for a training centre and gym.
About Event Organizer
Sudip Ghosh is a Google Analytics and AdWords certified digital marketing trainer and consultant in Kolkata and around the world. Working a full-time digital marketing professional for fortune 500 companies to multi million valuation based startups. In his 12 years of experience, he worked with companies like Edureka, Smartworks, Cyber Media, Sun Knowledge, Sun Tv, Pioneer Property, Monkstrail, Sudhir Shivaram Photography, Codingal, and few more startups to growth enabled business. He helps businesses to discover digital marketing automation, cost optimization, lead nurturing process, and sales conversion.
Note – The event is for Action Takers. This event we are organizing, especially for individuals, fitness centre owners and gym owners who have the zeal to succeed and have moderate marketing budgets.
The event will be hosted by Sudip Ghosh (Founder, Make Me Marketer).
Event Date – 4 April
Timings – 11 AM
Participants – 150-200
Event Duration – 60 mins
Entry Fees – FREE