- Concepts of Digital Marketing
- Website Planning
- Wordpress Website Designing
- Content for Website
- Fundamentals of SEO
- Voice Search Optimisation
- Local SEO
- Advanced SEO
- Technical SEO
- Content Development & Marketing
- SEO Auditing
- Google Smart Campaigns
- Google Search Advertising
- Google Display Advertising
- Youtube Advertising
- Shopping Ads (E-Commerce Ads)
- How to Get Freelance Projects
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Mobile App Advertising
- Facebook Marketing
- Linkedin Marketing
- Instagram Marketing
- Pinterest Marketing
- Youtube Marketing
- Basics of Video Editing
- Inbound Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
Let's help you!
- Madhyamgram , Kolkata 700129
- +91 – 8697671741
Learn a -z under digital marketing course how to create seo friendly wordpress website, optimize, install plugins, updating themes and analytics codes.
Makememarketer makes it easy to learn WordPress website Management and covers every aspect of website creation like Domain Registration, Domain Hosting, optimization, plugin Installation , themes update and analytics codes.
Our comprehensive classroom-based digital marketing training on WordPress website management for beginners to advanced level professionals.
In this module, we start with What is Domain and Sub-Domain to give complete knowledge about the domain.
The next part will be Hosting including Shared Hosting Vs Dedicated Hosting to make you understand what is hosting and which one is good.
In the next part, we will continue with Introduction to WordPress and its plugins including the Importance of plugins to understand everything about WordPress.
The next part will be making your website perfect with its customization in How to Customise a Website & Build Layouts.
The final part will we making ready with visitor tracking and well accessible for both user and search engine bots while covering the Difference between Http and Https and Integration of Tracking Tools (Search Console and Analytics).
Wordpress Website Designing
- What is Domain, Sub-Domain, and Hosting
- What are TLDs and Domain Extensions
- Shared Hosting Vs Dedicated Hosting
- What is CMS (Content Management System)?
- What are the different types of CMS?
- Introduction to WordPress
- Free Themes v/s Paid Themes
- What are plugins? Importance of plugins
- Widgets, Menus, and Settings
- How to Customise a Website & Build Layouts
- Pages v/s Posts
- Difference between Http and Https
- Integration of Tracking Tools (Search Console and Analytics)
Each Digital Marketing module is led by an instructor. We conduct our class through whiteboard explanations, videos, interactive sessions, live projects, and real-time Q&A during and after the course. We provide end to end digital marketing training program from basic to advanced level along with placement assistance.