- Concepts of Digital Marketing
- Website Planning
- Wordpress Website Designing
- Content for Website
- Fundamentals of SEO
- Voice Search Optimisation
- Local SEO
- Advanced SEO
- Technical SEO
- Content Development & Marketing
- SEO Auditing
- Google Smart Campaigns
- Google Search Advertising
- Google Display Advertising
- Youtube Advertising
- Shopping Ads (E-Commerce Ads)
- How to Get Freelance Projects
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Mobile App Advertising
- Facebook Marketing
- Linkedin Marketing
- Instagram Marketing
- Pinterest Marketing
- Youtube Marketing
- Basics of Video Editing
- Inbound Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
Let's help you!
- Madhyamgram , Kolkata 700129
- +91 – 8697671741
Learn How to rank a website and Basics of Website Ranking with Makememarketer in Fundamentals of SEO module.
Ranking a website is not difficult when you learn the right SEO application and its different tactics to make corrections accordingly.
Being a Digital Marketer or Seo Specialist, you need to do SEO if you want to rank your Website in google ranking.
Our comprehensive classroom-based digital marketing training on SEO for beginners to advanced level professionals.
In this module, we will start with Introduction to SEO and Different types of SEO to take an overview of SEO.
Then we continue with teaching you a number of SEO Techniques for website ranking.
we will take an in-depth tour of SEO by learning Google Crawler/Bot, On-page SEO, Off-page and some more topics to make you clear about Fundamentals of SEO.
Fundamentals of SEO
- Introduction to SEO
- History of the Internet and how it got Started
- Types of Search Engines and How it works
- SEO Techniques
- Different types of SEO
- White hat, Black hat, and Grey hat SEO
- What is Google Crawler/Bot?
- Google Algorithm and its importance
- Understanding webmaster guidelines and use-cases
- On-page SEO and its steps
- What is Page rank and its importance
- Off page SEO and Strategy
- Google Algorithm updates [Penguin, Panda, Hummingbird, Rankbrain and more]
- Different types of keywords and the importance of keywords in SEO
- How to do Keyword Research and tools to use
- When and where to use: Transactional keywords & Informational Keywords
- Title Tag, Meta description, Anchor Links, Header tags
- Image and Video Optimisation
- What are Backlinks? How to build an effective Backlink Strategy
- Do’s and Don'ts of link building
- Universal SEO [Youtube Video Optimisation, Image, PPTs, and Audio Optimisation]
Each Digital Marketing module is led by an instructor. We conduct our class through whiteboard explanations, videos, interactive sessions, live projects, and real-time Q&A during and after the course. We provide end to end digital marketing training program from basic to advanced level along with placement assistance.