- Concepts of Digital Marketing
- Website Planning
- Wordpress Website Designing
- Content for Website
- Fundamentals of SEO
- Voice Search Optimisation
- Local SEO
- Advanced SEO
- Technical SEO
- Content Development & Marketing
- SEO Auditing
- Google Smart Campaigns
- Google Search Advertising
- Google Display Advertising
- Youtube Advertising
- Shopping Ads (E-Commerce Ads)
- How to Get Freelance Projects
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Mobile App Advertising
- Facebook Marketing
- Linkedin Marketing
- Instagram Marketing
- Pinterest Marketing
- Youtube Marketing
- Basics of Video Editing
- Inbound Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
Let's help you!
- Madhyamgram , Kolkata 700129
- +91 – 8697671741
Learn How to Make Digital Marketing campaign strategy and plan for any business from 11 years Experienced Digital Marketer to make a business successful.
First of all, this module will cover Understanding the product to know what a product is and its different aspects.
The next part we will cover is SWOT Analysis which is the 4 most important pillars of a business.
Then you will learn what, when and how of the business to understand a business closely and properly.
After that we will cover How to identify the platforms and the Target Audience to start thinking plan on the basis of following data.
Then we will cover the Allocation of budget to understand the budget of a business.
The next part will be Identifying the Resources and Duration of the Campaigns to understand how much time you will get for a campaign and according to then, you need to ready your content, plan, etc.
Then we will cover the next stage where we cover, Coming up with a Campaign (sales) pitch.
The final stage will be Identifying formats of content you need to produce for every unique or same type of business according to duration and campaign.
You will practically make digital marketing campaign strategy for live businesses to see the live results.
Digital Marketing Strategy
- Understanding the product
- SWOT Analysis
- Why, what, when and how of the business
- How to identify the platforms
- Identifying the Target Audience
- Allocation of budget
- Identifying the Resources
- Duration of the Campaigns
- Coming up with a Campaign (sales) pitch
- Identifying formats of content
- Planning a calendar
- Analyzing historical data
Each Digital Marketing module is led by an instructor. We conduct our class through whiteboard explanations, videos, interactive sessions, live projects, and real-time Q&A during and after the course. We provide end to end digital marketing training program from basic to advanced level along with placement assistance.