- Concepts of Digital Marketing
- Website Planning
- Wordpress Website Designing
- Content for Website
- Fundamentals of SEO
- Voice Search Optimisation
- Local SEO
- Advanced SEO
- Technical SEO
- Content Development & Marketing
- SEO Auditing
- Google Smart Campaigns
- Google Search Advertising
- Google Display Advertising
- Youtube Advertising
- Shopping Ads (E-Commerce Ads)
- How to Get Freelance Projects
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Mobile App Advertising
- Facebook Marketing
- Linkedin Marketing
- Instagram Marketing
- Pinterest Marketing
- Youtube Marketing
- Basics of Video Editing
- Inbound Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
Let's help you!
- Madhyamgram , Kolkata 700129
- +91 – 8697671741
Only Digital Marketing Training Institute in Kolkata Providing Classroom-Based Google Analytics and Web Analytics Training With Analytics Certified Digital Marketing trainer.
We will start with Introduction to Web Analytics and cover Importance of Web Analytics to take an overview of Analytics.
Then we will continue with Google Analytics and Web Analytics account set-up and Embedding tracking code on a website to learn how to set up Analytics for work properly.
Next we will cover the Difference between Account, Property, and views to be clear about all the mentioned options.
The next part will be Understanding Consumer Behaviour through Audience insights and Customer Lifetime Value Metric Report.
Then we will dive into real traffic data where you will be Understanding Acquisition Channels and Analyzing & Understanding Website Insights.
The next part will be Defining Goals, Conversions & Events to track your conversion happening on the website.
The final part will be Using Web Analytics Data to come up with future marketing strategies and plans.
- Introduction to Web Analytics
- Importance of Web Analytics
- Google Analytics account set-up for a website
- Embedding tracking code on a website
- Difference between Account, Property, and views
- Defining KPI’s
- Measuring KPI’s
- Real-time data tracking
- Understanding Consumer Behaviour through Audience insights
- Customer Lifetime Value Metric Report
- Understanding Acquisition Channels
- Analyzing and Understanding Website Insights
- Linking of other accounts
- Importance of Campaign URL Builder and its usage
- Defining Goals, Conversions & Events
- Multi-channel funnel and E-commerce tracking
- Attribution Models and its usage
- Difference between Properties & Views
- Creating Views
- Applying Filters to Views
- Creating Custom Alerts
- Custom Reports and Dashboards
- Using Web Analytics Data to come up with future marketing strategies and plans
Each Digital Marketing module is led by an instructor. We conduct our class through whiteboard explanations, videos, interactive sessions, live projects, and real-time Q&A during and after the course. We provide end to end digital marketing training program from basic to advanced level along with placement assistance.